Ryan Gill is the CEO of Communo, and past President of Cult Collective, an internationally recognized marketing agency in Calgary. He is a small town kid from a little town in Ontario called Brockville. Ryan moved to Bowmanville. When he is not busy working, he spent most of his time with his wife Aimee and two young daughters.
Today on the show, Ryan shared what is the Communo community that he is building and how it can help solopreneurs to find people who can execute their ideas. He and Edwin also discussed what are the different group of people that can join the community he is building. And not only that, you will hear how Ryan was able to 10x his earnings.
This is one episode you do not want to miss!
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- What is a market network, what does it consist and how it can help you as an emerging leader
- The four types of a member that can join Communo
- The definition of solopreneurs according to Ryan
- Why Communo stand out among other online marketplaces
- What does it mean to worry about pleasing yourself first
- How Ryan was able to start earning ten times over
Thanks to DJ Dopey, one of Toronto’s top DJ’s, 2003 DMC World Champion, for providing the fresh new intro music, the track is called “Got To Be“.